About John Legieza
John Legieza recognized over 20 years ago that aspiring startup businesses and entrepreneurs have special financial needs. He founded CFO Power to provide business management consulting services, and to do so in a professional, prompt, friendly and affordable manner.
As a highly accomplished business leader with extensive operating experience in public and private organizations, John’s strengths lie in industries that include telecommunications, surface transportation, technology, service businesses and non-profit organizations.
He has proven himself as a growth-oriented, results-driven executive in financial management positions by:
- Comprehensively reviewing and critiquing current business practices.
- Analyzing internal controls.
- Identifying gaps and improvement areas.
- Creating streamlined business operations that drive growth and increase efficiency and maximize bottom-line profit;
- Developing and implementing improved financial controls and processes;
- Leading productivity improvements and change management.
John’s areas of expertise lie in Business Planning and Strategy Development, Program/Project Management, and Marketing. His multi-functional experience and cross-disciplined background strengthens his contributions to any organization.
Why CFO Power?
To meet the financial challenges faced by your startup or small company, without the expense of a full-time, on-staff financial professional
To develop the comprehensive "roadmap" necessary for both the short-term and long-term success of your business
To precisely meet your specific needs and financial challenges with the most appropriate combination of bookkeeping, financial analysis and accounting. No more. No less.